Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Birthdays

PitaPata
PitaPata
PitaPata

Friday, June 27, 2008

New Addition!?!?

Hi everyone. I know I haven't been blogging as much as normal but, I've just been busy - doing what, I haven't a clue...Today, as my stepdad went to get coffee at a nearby bagel store, he spotted a dog, with a leash, two collars, food and water (bowls too), a squeaky toy and a note....basically it said something like: Take me home, I'm homeless...and he did. After the visit to the Vet, we found out that's he's a 6-8 month old, in-tact, TACO BELL DOGGIE!! My stepdad named him...........Taco! (I know, I know) Mom is frantic and afraid that her Pitbull, Jimmy (86.5lbs) is going to swallow him whole. In fact, Taco snaps at him but Jimmy just keeps following him, sniffing him, in fact, not leaving him alone. My dogs aren't nearly as interested!! So, say a prayer all, that no one gets bit and he'll have a safe happy home here. If not, does anyone want to adopt a doggie? LOL Right to left: Jimmy, Frankie, Roxie and in the background, TACO!!

No comments: