01/30/09 - Rec'd paperwork from my new Home Study agency (BVS)
4/23/08 - Rec'd updated list # 240
4/21/08 - Rec'd List # 243
4/19/08 - Rec'd I 171H form
4/5/08 - Completed/Passed Heart of the Matter Test
4/3/08 - USCIS fingerprinted @ local USCIS office
3/5/08 - HAND delivered I600A to USCIS
2/2/08 - Home Study part 2 completed
2/2/08 - Social work visit (2)
1/23/08 - Social worker visit (1)
1/7/08 - Home Study, part 1 completed
12/17/07 - Started the PAPER CHASE
12/12/07 - Application APPROVED!!
12/5/07 - Application rec'd by CHI
12/3/07 - Mailed application to CHI
11/15/07 - Requested information from CHI
Birthdays
Saturday, July 19, 2008
...
Not a good week, not a good weekly update. Hanging in limbo. Work so hard for someone you love, that isn't even born. Was I being foolish and naive? In love, I am not a quitter. That's that, and that's that!!
1 comment:
I am SO sorry about the VN program; it is just killing me that this is happening to you. Thoughts and prayers for you.
Post a Comment