Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Birthdays

PitaPata
PitaPata
PitaPata

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Not too much going on here except furniture moving, picking out paint colors. UGH. My apartment is a messssssssssssssssssss. I tossed my bed, haven't picked up a new one yet, sleeping on an air-mattress, which really isn't too bad to be honest. Things are all over the place. My poor dogs don't know which way to walk. But they didn't have a problem finding me on the air-mattress. I swear, if I slept on a bed of nails, they'd be right there beside me.

Oh well, time to get back to trying to figure out all of my cd's/dvd's and other entertainment center items.

Hope all is well with everyone.

FiveInTheHive, if you should ever read this, all the best as you travel to meet/pick up Sam & Eli.....

Nicholas, Mommy's with ya..........in heart.

No comments: