Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Birthdays

PitaPata
PitaPata
PitaPata

Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy Monday all...

I am trying to put something useful on my blog! How am I doing thus far?!?! lol

So, how many of us are buying Christmas gifts for our babies that we haven't met yet!

1) Me
2) Andrea
3) the rest of us PAP's?

Has anyone come up with some 'not so difficult' way of earning some extra cash? Whether it be crafting, crocheting? Speaking of crocheting, does anyone have any SIMPLE (Crocheting for Dummies) patterns? I used to enjoy it and it may keep my nearly-fried brain on track. I know how to single and double crochet and I'm familiar with 'yarn over' but what is a slip-stitch? LMAO

Oh well, I'm fresh outta 'nuttin' to chat about.

In case I don't post prior to the 25th.. Merry Christmas everyone! The most special Christmas Wish goes to my son, Nicholas Angelo. Where ever you are Nicholas, Mommy is waiting for you. Some days pathetic but everyday hopeful!

XOXO

Me

No comments: