I am excited to say that a fellow PAP and best friend, whom I met thru CHI, Andrea and I are gearing up for a great fundraiser.
What sort of fundraiser you ask?
With a love for food, knowledge of business and a drive for success, we have decided that a cookbook would be a great venture! After tossing ideas back and forth, we couldn't agree more that a book containing authentic recipes from those countries of international adoption as well as our great country, USA would be the backbone!
If you have a favorite recipe and story that you'd like to have included, please don't hesitate to reach out to me or Andrea @ AUFMoms@gmail.com
Have a great weekend and if you're in a snowy area, like me...OYE
Nicholas...Mommy and Aunt Andrea are doing all this for you and your cousin-to-be!!
A LOTTA Fundraising!!
9 years ago







2 comments:
Yeah! I am so excited over our joint venture!! All for our babies. :)
Bring on the poopie diapers my buddy!
Post a Comment