Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Birthdays

PitaPata
PitaPata
PitaPata

Monday, September 1, 2008

Reality has reared it's ugly head....

but I refuse to give up! My son will be home to me, one of these days and I pray, sooner than expected. I don't envy those of you that are way out in front of the line. All I can say is, follow your heart, where ever it may lead you. If that's waiting it out, great........if it's switching out, that's also great. We all have to follow our own destiny. Good luck to us but more love to those babies that are stuck, with NO choices! Nicholas, Mommy will be on those 747's as soon as she can...promise!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hang in there kiddo. You should be proud of yourself being so much stronger than we were. I hope someday I get to tell Nicholas in person how great is Mommy is and what she went through to get him! One day closer to getting that agreement worked out! I pray it will be very soon. My previous social worker advised us not to give up on Vietnam yet.. ((btw..she told us AFTER we dropped out of program..ughh)))