So, over the weekend, while in PA, Mom and I passed a yard sale and the lady had some nice things.......but what jumped out at me was this stroller! Yep, I bought it! It is in fantastic condition too! It's a Graco Coach Rider, in like a greenish tan. I left it at our place in PA. No sense in storing it here...won't need it for a while! The best part is...she was asking 30.00 for the stroller or 50.00 for both the car seat and stroller. I only wanted the stroller since I will buy a car seat new. I got the stroller for 25.00! Not a bad deal. She also had 6 or so, different ouce, brand new plastic bottles.....oh crap, are they BPA-free? hmmm and also two car window visors, all for the asking price of 3.00. Great deals make me smile. At the babiesrus in Scranton, PA, I browsed past the clearance rack and raked it in. I bought about 7-8 pieces totally like 14.00 :o)
Nicholas, your crazy mother is trying to get ready for you little man. Auntie Andrea sends her love too..
A LOTTA Fundraising!!
9 years ago







3 comments:
Hi, I came across your blog while I was surfing around at other blogspot blogs. I pray you bring your Nicholas home soon. I will be following your journey, even though I don't know you. I have a Nicholas also, born in April of 2003. I would be interested to find out if you know your Nicholas already - or if you're waiting for a newborn. Hang in there and here's wishing God's speed that Nicholas comes to you soon!
Melissa
Thank you..
Hi, I accidentally found your Blogger page. :( So sorry for what you're sufferingtwt
Post a Comment