Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Birthdays

PitaPata
PitaPata
PitaPata

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

On to new technology.

We had Verizon FIOS installed over the weekend and after ironing out a few wrinkles, it's great! I just LOVE my DVR. Any other Days of Our Lives fans out there!!

Ok I know, it's NOT such a fascinating post but...it's all I have at the moment. Oh yeah, I have the best-est friend in the whoooooooole wide world. ANDREA.

Until next time, I hope I have something better to post.

I love you Nicholas!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Welcome to the DVR world. I am hooked!!! Though mine is through cable. I had TIVO and switched because at the time-you couldn't watch one channel and DVR/TIVO another program. Being able to record two at once.. Heaven, I'm in Heaven... lol

To my bestest friend too-- I am hoping Nicholas comes home really soon. I am thinking if we can get both kids home in 2009, what a year it will be!!!!!!!!