I cannot believe that 12/4/08 will be a year already since I began searching for a child, whom I will call Nicholas Angelo through internation adoption. The time just fly by. I went from being a total novice to just about everyone related to international adoption to where I am now....still in a fog. LOL Just kidding.
I also can't believe all the items I have 'accumulated' for Nicholas. Just tonight my Mom said to me "Georgeanne what's in those boxes along side the secretary?" I giggled and she just said.....are ALL those for Nicholas too? lol I might have mentioned in a previous post that my Stepfather brought a bunch of boxes to store in our place in Pennsylvania. Retail therapy does wonders for me. Plus I love a good bargain!!
Anyhoo..I'm off to la la land for I am totally exhausted from three days of Christmas shopping. My poor credit card..oye. When I swiped it for the last items tonight the poor things let out a puff of smoke...he he he
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We all have lots to be thankful for.
Now, on to Christmas!
Bells will be ringing....(blah blah, I'll spare you...)
I love you Nicholas Angelo
xo Mommy







No comments:
Post a Comment