Hello there. Just thought I'd make some sort of a posting since I haven't done so in a couple of weeks. I can't very well get on my girlfriend Andrea for not posting, if I don't have a somewhat recent one! (pssst. she'll fuss anyway..)
Mom and Aunt Liz returned safely from their Carnival Cruise, thankfully. They both tanned beyond recognition and yes, I know it....it's nooooooooooot very healthy. I myself don't have the patience to sit and cook in the sun anymore. Must be the age, who knows. When I travel on my next cruise (July 09), I plan on finding a nice warm but breezy, shady spot, where I may sip my beverage of the day and just reeeelax! Ahh..
My cousin Denise and I are surprising our cousin Rosemarie, her husband, their 3 kids and her in-laws!! We booked a cabin on their cruise. He He He sneaky suckers, ain't we?!?! It's a short trip, 5 days heading up to Canada. I just love the cruising experience and I can't wait....
Other than that, nothing else to report. No new updates with Vietnam.
I really want to bring Nicholas home, as soon as he's meant to be home with me. Some days I say to myself...'are you ready?' and others I'm like...C'mon already!!!!!!!!!!
My favorite saying is: We make plans; and God laughs....
Until next time.
I love the thought of you Nicholas...
Mommy. 
The Average US Credit Score is 692. See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps!







1 comment:
Hey, have fun on your cruise!! I've been keeping up with the VN program...The first meeting sounded like it went well...I'm praying for you and your little guy!!
Post a Comment