Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Birthdays

PitaPata
PitaPata
PitaPata

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Many apologies

I haven't been blogging much lately, no surprise there aye? I just don't know what to say lately....I haven't given up, just feel somewhat out of sorts!

I have read the book "The Secret" I recommend it for anyone that can benefit from some positive thinking skills. I know I did!!

And of course, for the life of me, I can't think of ONE quote...ugh. (Lemme go look).

"Whether you think you can or think you can't, you are right."

"Whatever the mind...can conceive it can achieve."

"To acquire llove...fill yourself up with it until you become a magnet."

"Imagination is everthing. It is the preview of life's coming attractions." - Albert Einstein

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!!

Hope all is well with everyone that reads this and those who don't.

No comments: