Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Birthdays

PitaPata
PitaPata
PitaPata

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hello. A fellow CHI'r gave me a great site to save up points and easy to redeem them for merchandise. Thanks "TAB"...Anyone interested, let me know, I can send you an invitation. http://www.mypoints.com/

Other than that, business as usual at work. Getting my thoughts together to send my letters out, to the powers-that-be. Gathering books and other little items for Nicholas. I may be a good ways away from bringing him home...but I still can't push aside this tremendous feeling of...'nesting'????!!!! So, perhaps this is a good thing, right?

Anyhooooooo...I'm going to watch some tv.

Goodnight Nicholas and everyone else.

1 comment:

Mark & Kris said...

It is great to be moving down on the list! A data base would be great. I would love to be able to know what our number is for little boys under 2. Oh well?!! Can't wait to see those new referrals in June!