Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Birthdays

PitaPata
PitaPata
PitaPata

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Just a few thoughts of mine...

Never Surrender! I have great concern but what I also have is...PEACE. I suppose it's all for a good reason?!? If I give up on this dream, what's left? What's left is...Nicholas. He may not even be a thought to his birth parents as yet....but he's living in my heart, every day. I daydream of the things we'll experience together and then think of those things his first-parents won't. I know in my heart that it's all for the best, I hope in their hearts they'll know this too. (I guess today I am feeling wishy-washy??)

OH, I received a package from my kooky friend ANDREA today...let's open it and see what it is...(I feel like this is a scene from Mr. Rogers Neighborhood) OK LARGE envelope, light-weight.

AWWWWWWWWW Aunty Andrea bought Nicholas a sippy cup and bib from ATLANTIS in the Bahamas! Yeah girl, great stuff. Aww, I cannot wait until he get's to wear/use them!! See what I just said earlier in this post.....this could be a sign everyone. I'm not giving up!

Nicholas, wipe that nose, Mommy's watching....

Love Mommy.

(Thank you Aunt Andrea, you're the best) ..

And, listen to "In My Daughter's Eyes" by Martina McBride

No comments: