Ten months ago today, I was put on the waiting list for a little Vietnamese boy, whom I will call Nicholas Angelo!
It seems like yesterday but yet, seems like I have been waiting forever. Perhaps I have.
February 23, 2009 will mark the 12 anniversary since my best friend left us. That friend is my Grandmother. I cannot tell you how much I think of her..let's just say, often! I know that once Nicholas is born, she'll be watching over him for me, seeing that, when the time is right, he comes straight into my arms.
Ok, I must end this now for two reasons; I am getting weepy and I am so sick. Coughing, sneezing, weezing, running nose.......you name it!
I miss you Gram and I love you Nicholas..
By the way, how great to honor my Grandfather, Angelo by giving Nicholas his name!!
A LOTTA Fundraising!!
9 years ago







1 comment:
Wow..ten months already... Gee and to think we have 'known' each other since before it was official. Time is flying and you will have your Nicholas home before you know it. I cannot wait to meet him and see him and hear all your stories about him. Love ya my friend! Hang in there. He is out there waiting for you to bring him home.
Post a Comment