I cannot believe that it's been 14 months since this whole journey to Nicholas began! I remember thinking.......18 month wait for a boy! Are they nuts? I can't wait that long...(forgetting I had been waiting decades alread..) But we live our lives as best we can. Hurdle other obstacles and move on. Always bringing with us the hope and plans of our little ones!
Speaking of little. Have I mentioned I have 'gathered' a LITTLE bit for Nicholas thus far? Depending how a Dr's appointment goes tomorrow, I may head to PA with my Mom for the long weekend. One of my goals will be to take down, record and possible take group photos of all of Nicholas' things I have stored up there! This, I am looking forward to....
:o)
Until then, I am going to lay down and feel sorry for myself...wondering what the Doc will say.
Mommy
A LOTTA Fundraising!!
9 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment