Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Birthdays

PitaPata
PitaPata
PitaPata

Friday, May 2, 2008

TGIF


Yes, thank God it's Friday. Made it yet another work week. Between the stress with work and the uncertainty of Vietnam/US Gov'ts.....I thought I'd go batty this week! :-) But, I made it, just like all of you guys too. I even managed to smile and hopefully, make others as well. AND...I didn't even have to grease any palms to get a smile from them...progress B A B Y!! Anyone with any exciting plans this weekend? I'm thinking about going to PetsMart...What, that's NOT exciting...oye, I've been so misled. he he he. Wishing everyone a great weekend...Keep in touch. Nicholas...I haven't mentioned you in my last few posts, and shame on me. Please forgive me. I have never stopped thinking of you and wondering when you'll be home with me. Love Mommy. In case anyone was wondering, that's a drawing of a Mommy kissing her little baby boy.

1 comment:

Hiking Mama said...

Hi!

It's Lauren...I've been trying to email you but for some reason, yahoo won't let me send mail to your address...but yes, please feel free to add my blog onto your blogroll. Oh, and I use wordpress for my blog. Sorry, my mail doesn't seem to like your mail!